Our partner congregations are:
- Lutheran Episcopal Ministry at MIT
- The Crossing
- St Bartholomew’s, Cambridge
- Emmanuel Church, Boston
- Trinity Church, Newton Centre
And some intentional communities we love include:
- Agape Community (Ware) – homesteading community with a focus on eco-justice.
- Arlington Friends House – Rooted in Quaker practice w/nightly meal.
- Beacon Hill Friends House – Large community focused on personal growth.
- Cambridge Zen Center (Central Sq.) – Group meditation, chant, public classes.
- The Canopy (Dorchester) – co-housing and co-parenting for families.
- Haley House (South End) – mission focus on poverty, long and short-term options.
- Lucy Stone House (Roxbury) – Unitarian House w/focus on sustainability, spiritual practice, and social change.
- Margaret Moseley House (Roxbury) – affiliated with Lucy Stone.
- PIKA (Kendall Sq.) – MIT experiment in communal living, focus on arts.
- Seventy-Seven (Jamaica Plain) – affiliated with The Crossing.
- Seedpod (Fields Corner) – secular co-housing focused on community engagement.
- Society of St John the Evangelist (Harvard Sq.) – Monastic community.
- Society of St Margaret (Duxbury) – Monastic community.