Our good friends at the Lucy Stone are looking for a subletter from Feb-Apr. Is that you?
Room available for sublet this Spring in Lucy Stone Coop!
We are 10 housemates of different faiths, occupations, and identities including a baby and one adorable chihuahua. We are a cooperative which means we share in cooking and eating meals together, doing chores, annual retreats and cookouts, regular house meetings, and building relationships with our neighborhood. Learn more about us here: http://uucommunitycoops.org/lsc/
- The room will be available February 1st until April 31st
- Rent ranges from $550-$595 a month.
- Food and utilities are $240/ month, including all food, heat, water, electricity, and wifi.
- The house has a washer and dryer on site, 4 bathrooms, a big kitchen and lots of common space.
- The room is unfurnished
- The house serves and share several dinners a week.
- 10 minute walk to Dudley Station; street parking available
- Participate in house-related chores (cooking, cleaning, and others related to the upkeep of the house and living out our values)
- Pay rent and other expenses on time
- Practice direct and open communication
- Optional attendance at weekly house meetings
We welcome applications from people of all occupations; races; ethnicities; colors; national origins; religions; classes; gender identities; family statuses; sexualities; relationship statuses, including non-monogamous; and people of all mental and physical abilities and health.
Grounded in the values and tradition of Unitarian Universalism, UUCC grows intentional housing communities of spiritual practice, sustainability, and social change.
Our values are based in Unitarian Universalism, and we welcome anyone with an interest in integrating their spirituality with their daily life, no matter what their faith background or religious affiliation. We are looking for housemates that are committed to honest communication, consensus-building, and building a community among housemates.