Holy Week is nearly here! It can be really incredible to sink deeply into these sacred days with your church community… OR it can be a great opportunity to pray with other communities in our hub, experience different kinds of worship, and build relationships with our partners! 🙂
I (Isaac) will be at the following events next week, experiencing our mission hub in all its glorious diversity – want to join me?
- Wednesday, 5:15pm: Dinner Church with the MIT chaplaincy. 48 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge.
- Thursday, 7:30pm: Ecumenical Maundy Thursday with Emmanuel Church, in the Lindsay Chapel. 15 Newbury St, Boston.
- Friday, 12pm: Good Friday Passion Liturgy at Trinity Church, 206 Clarendon St, Boston.
- Saturday, 7pm: The Great Vigil with The Crossing. Fire spinners, lego stop motion animation, slam poetry, and more! Ancient wisdom intersects living community in the mystery of Christ’s resurrection. 138 Tremont St, Boston.
- Sunday, 10:30am: Easter Morning with St Bart’s! Finish the weekend with a celebration of new life and new creation. 239 Harvard Street, Cambridge.