Guys! There’s an awesome new intentional community starting up in Dorchester, and you can apply now. They’ve got a particular interest in families with kids, so if you have kids or want to be around them, this could be the place for you.
Also, they have an awesome video.
Here are the basic details:
- Intentionally child-friendly cooperative with openings November 1 – January 1 in Dorchester
- Walking distance to Talbot Ave commuter rail and bus to red & orange lines
- House was built in 1979 (no lead paint!)
- 10 bedrooms of various sizes
- Housemates will share one kitchen and common living and dining areas, and share household upkeep and childcare
- The Canopy strives to have a diverse membership that is actively inclusive of people of all ages, professions, sexual orientations, genders, races and abilities.
More info on the house and how to apply can be found through this link: http://canopy.coop/join